Monday, 5 July 2010

You're a lovely place to hide.

A place to play hide and seek with nothing left to lose, all you ask in return is that my heart is yours to rule, if I can not even give you that then what are you but a mule for me to help carry all that sets me free, I dare not rest, I dare not breathe for you'll continue on, I cannot be what I though should as all I see are tests. A paranoia so cliché I can't trust in its truth, I can't believe it's stopping me from what I ought to do. Yet fault lies in the ought, the could, the would as in the time; if I am not convinced then who should care about my prime?
Wait for me, patiently, I have yet some struggles to survive, it's a long way til this cat'rpillar sprouts its wings with which to take the dive. From the skins of wasted years I'll rise high to the skies, you just wait and see and hope that day you're still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment